Gin. The reason for our existence. In MMX the idea of starting a distillery was to create our own gin. We had been long time martini aficionados when our quest to make our own gin was born. Using old school gins as a cornerstone, we experimented with botanicals both local and exotic to create a modern gin with firm ties to the past. This experimentation took over four years and countless recipes. What evolved was a gin using both European and Sheridan juniper berries. Domestic and imported botanicals are combined to create both an exotic and familiar gin that will please the most discerning palettes. Proof was never a question: 94.6 proof.
Now for the Hunt Club Martini:
- Place 4 or 5 medium ice cubes in a metal shaker.
- Do not even glance at the dry vermouth. This Martini is so dry the dust on the bottle of vermouth should NOT be disturbed.
- Add 3 parts Hunt Club Dry Gin. Put lid on shaker.
- Shake three or (no more than) four times.
- Immediately strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with nothing or the minimum of of adornment. We are drinking gin after all. – Enjoy!